Introduction to Product and Process Sustainability using GaBi 4
This half day workshop is an introduction to GaBi 4 life cycle engineering software and will cover the following topics:
• analysing the environmental performance of products using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
• applying Design for Environment (DfE) within the product development process
• calculating the CO2 footprint of your products and operations
• performing Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
• modelling Energy using Products (EuP)
Within this session different approaches to measuring and quantifying the sustainability of processes and products will be discussed. Examples will be used to demonstrate the applicability of the methods and the GaBi 4 software. This workshop offers the opportunity to gain an understanding of the GaBi 4 software, database content, and functionality.
Instructors for this course will be Marc Binder, Technical Director, PE Americas, and Liila Woods, Senior Analyst, Five Winds International.