Instructions for authors
We are accepting abstracts for oral presentation and also abstracts for LCI unit process posters (our second annual contest).
- You must submit your regular presentation and poster abstracts by May 18th
Criteria for LCI Unit Process poster contest
- Submitters must be afilliated with an educational institution (students preferred).
- Posters of unit processeses must conform to the requirements of the US LCI database, as described at www.nrel.gov/lci/.
- Posters should be no more than 90 x 120 cm.
- The poster header should include the title of the unit process, the authors and the institutional affiliation.
- Posters should be brought to the conference: they will not be returned unless prior arrangements are made.
- There is no limit on the number of unit processes an institute can submit as a poster.
- Rules about timelines, copyright and attendance are the same for posters as for oral presentations.
- Follow the instruction on the website
- Your abstract should not exceed 350 words
- Do not use special formatting, e.g. italics or bullets: it will be stripped away by the program
- Mark references in the text using this format: (number), e.g. (1)
- You must identify the presenting author
- A corresponding author may be identified. If no corresponding author is identified, then we will send all notices to the first author on the abstract
- Once accepted, the copyright for your abstract and PowerPoint presentation become the property of IERE, the publisher.