Date: June 14th
Time: 10:00 am (PDT)
This Webinar will look into Water Footprinting.
To take part in this webinar please register here.
Brief Overview of Webinar:
▪ The water Footprinting topics covered will include some of the most fundamental skills practitioners use on projects
▪ The materials can be a guide and reference to water footprint for your use after the session has been completed
▪ Upon session completion, you should be able to:
– Understand the importance of water stewardship
– Conduct corporate water accounting
– Understand the basic methodology for conducting a water footprint of a business, product, consumer, and nation
– Understand the practical applications of the lessons learned in this training and how they can apply to day-to-day client work
▪ Additional reference materials include:
– An overview of common water accounting and risk management tools
– Structuring of a water footprint sustainability assessment
Presenter: Anna Nicholson
Anna Nicholson is the Director of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Services at IERE and works to provide clients with comprehensive, fact-based environmental assessments and policy and program development. Ms. Nicholson's prior experience includes sustainable manufacturing and supply chain strategy with Deloitte Consulting and Coca-Cola. She has worked with major Fortune 5 retailers, manufacturers and start-up companies in many industry sectors, including agriculture and food, consumer products, electronics, packaging and chemicals.